Fluoryx is currently looking for experts in the following fields (note: all Fluoryx technologies must not violate any patents, laws, non-compete agreements, secrecy agreements, or other agreements/contracts):
1. Industrial electrochemical fluorination to make hydrofluoroethers (HFE's), especially HFC-7100, CF3CF2CF2CF2OCH3and (CF3)2CFCF2OCH3.
2. Improve industrial PTFE suspension resin process:
- Automatic control of the polymerization process
- Resin drying and grinding process
- Environmenal health and safety (EH&S) for the whole process
- Control of manufacturing process cleanlines
- To make suspension resins with similar performance to Daikin's M11® and M12® products
- To modify suspension resin's processing variables to minimize creep.
3. Improve industrial PTFE dispersion resin post-treatment including coagulation and drying
- Impact of coagulation on the particle size distribution
- Impact of particle size on extrusion pressure
- Protect resins from agglomeration
- Decrease extrusion pressure
- Continuous drying of resins
- Automatically adjust the density of emulsions after the polymerization
4. Industrial polymerization of PVDF, post treatment, and coagulation.
5. Industrial technology to convert perfluoroisobutylene (PFIB) to other valuable products.
6. Industrial technology to make HFC152a (CF2HCH3) and F142b (CF2ClCH3) via the acetylene (HCCH) route. HFC152a is typically produced by the mercury-catalyzed addition of HF to acetylene:
- HCCH + 2 HF --> CH3CHF2
- Improve the half life of the catalyst
- Improve efficiency of photochemical reactions
- Or new routes to make HFC152a
7. Technology to manufacture next generation refrigerants.
8. Replacement surfactants for perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in processes such as the production of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
To join our team of experts, please send your resume to: